Tuesday, February 28, 2012

100 Words About Me, Myself, and I

I am confusingly awkward and hopefully awkwardly confusing. I thrill in representing miscommunication and disconnect between vision and mind. I respect what deserves to be respected, but withhold when I truly feel otherwise. I often feel overwhelmed by my minds processes of disrupting my thoughts. Constant triggers of creativity remove me from the living world’s reality and throw me in a place where time stops and ideas are fulfilled with ease. I enjoy this disconnect, but when I snap back into life I regret the time I spend there. I think that falling behind is my greatest fear of all.

4 comments:

  1. Dude! We have the same greatest fear. Getting more specific though... becoming a hobo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your approach was interesting it was really well written. It's honest. The part about this alternative creative world was interesting. I think most artists have this same sort of thing that happens to them at times of inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's hard to live in reality when there are so many things in this world that makes life difficult. Using creativity and your mind to take you to a different place helps us get by in this busy, disconnected society. However, we are often driven out of what we think is reality.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you worded the idea that making art removes you from our world and places you in your own. I have to agree with you on that! When I make my art I play music and put my headphones in....from there I'm no longer aware of my surroundings.

    ReplyDelete